Hostess with the Mostess® In continuing with the new Mod & Merry Peppermint Twist theme posted earlier today, here we go with Part 2 - the Starbucks Holi...
Friday, December 18, 2009
Kudos to you BLOGhers that find time for your blogs during the holidays. Since Thanksgiving I have been lagging. But here is a survey I got from Confessions of a Working Mother aka My Hero! My answers are in what else but RED!! Tell me yours!
1. Does Santa wrap the presents he leaves at your house?
NO! Santa does not wrap! Mommy wraps and Santa displays very nicely!
2. When is your "big" Christmas celebration...Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Tell us about it...
Eve is family time just us! We hang out together, cook, go to Christmas Eve service, drive by and look at lights then go home and read the story of Baby Jesus. Brandon and I always did this even before kids. But Christmas day is all about the Presents!!
3. Are you big on keeping tradition every year?
Our Christmas Eve routine is our tradition! That is about it. Everything seems to change some each year.
4. Do colored lights or white lights tickle your fancy?
SO WHITE!! Except for this baby tree I let my 4 year make the call on and how about it, I have colored lights for the first time in my adult life. But they are growing on me!
5. Do you decorate outside your house for Christmas?
We used to. But we haven't lately. I think my hubby is holding out for me to hire someone to do that! Maybe next year. Our son was pretty disappointed we did not have a blow up manger scene!